Stonehenge HOA board is proud to announce the creation of 7 new committees. These committees are lead by an individual board member and are dedicated to certain tasks in the neighborhood. This is also an opportunity for you to volunteer with opportunities that fit different interests and schedules. When you volunteer, you will be helping to keep this neighborhood great.
Please consider volunteering today. To sign up, please fill out the Contact Us form.
- Architectural Review Committee reviews proposals to exterior changes to resident’s property.
Board chairperson is CB Waldo.
- Grounds Committee is responsible for maintenance and improvement of common ground areas and aesthetic appeal of same. Board Chairperson is Tom Spencer. No volunteers needed.
- Nominations and Election Committee is responsible for overseeing the election process.
Board chairperson is Mark Vincler.
- Property Inspection Committee is responsible for the inspection of resident property to ensure proper upkeep and curb appeal. Board chairperson is Jason Elder.
- Social Activities Committee is responsible for developing and initiating community participation in social and recreational events. Board chairperson is Jason Elder.
- Website Committee is responsible for the maintenance of the Stonehenge website and its contents such as a neighborhood newsletter. Board chairperson is Jason Elder.
- Welcoming Committee welcomes new residents to the Stonehenge Neighborhood.
Board chairperson is Barry Evans.