Architecture Review and Control Process
The ARC process is established by Association covenants, and is intended to preserve and protect the character of our great community. Any changes to external structures, or any exterior improvements at Stonehenge must be approved. The form below is used to solicit that approval. Examples of changes requiring approval include, but are not limited to:
- Fence construction.
- Additions to your home.
- Pools and spas.
- Significant landscaping changes.
- Window, door, and siding replacements.
- Changes in exterior colors, including siding and roofing
To submit your ARC request:
- Print the form below.
- Provide a description of your project. Include finish and color samples as appropriate.
- Obtain signatures and comments from two reviewing homeowners.
- Submit the form to our HOA Manager. The address is provided on the Contact Us page.
|File Size:||107 kb|